Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Change

Ballons - tfs

zara photostream
(theFashionSpot, Zara Photostream)

Hi everyone. Hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving

I know I haven't posted in just about forever. Basically, classes have been hectic, I haven't had time to go out and take pictures, and I've been just plain lazy. But I've also been having second thoughts about the theme of my blog, From now on, I think I'll just start posting a little less often, and not just my photos. It'll probably be a little random until I've honed in on what I want to focus on. I really want this blog to be focused on things that interest me, and I don't want to be pigeon-holed on one aspect of my personality.

So, I hope you stay with me as I begin to explore myself. Hopefully it will be interesting enough to share the journey with me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I saw that you entered a giveaway on the Sally Jane Vintage blog for a lace necklace from Tree & Kimball. I'm also giving away a Tree & Kimball necklace on my blog, and I'd love it if you entered!

    Check it out: http://www.westervin.com/blog/2010/03/15/giveaway-lace-necklace-from-tree-kimball/

    I hope it goes to a good home :)

    Sarah
    www.westervin.com

    ReplyDelete